Microsite Development Services
A microsite is an individual web page or group of web pages which are created to support, enhance, or supplement your company’s primary or parent website. The main difference between microsites and the parent site is its focus on one main topic, keyword concept, or theme compared to the broader scope of the parent site. Often, microsites are used to target new markets, vertical defining keywords, or to create focused content for niche audiences. Designed effectively, microsites provide companies with a mechanism to add value to their brand by providing an environment to engage with your target audience in a highly targeted, relevant manner.
From an SEO perspective, microsites can help you to achieve “saturation” within the organic search engine results by attaining multiple first page rankings for search queries that relate to your brand. In addition to the rankings and search engine traffic that your microsite(s) will likely produce, they can also be leveraged to raise the link popularity profile of your parent site by strategically cross-linking to your parent site. Silverback Marketing provides domain portfolio development services to help you identify and procure available web domains that are relevant to your brand and vertical market. In most verticals, our clients are pleasantly surprised to learn how many exact match keyword domains are available for purchase directly from their domain registrar.
How can Silverback help?
- Domain Selection.
- Design, Development and Hosting of microsites.
- Development of content strategy and production of relevant content.
- Full service SEO to ensure that the sites are following SEO best practices and on-page optimization for all applicable pages.
- Development and implementation of cross-linking strategies between microsites and parent website(s).
- Audit the implementation process, produce baseline ranking and organic search engine traffic reports, and analyze/recommend ROI-friendly inbound linking strategies based on empirical analysis of your web analytics platform.
- Ongoing monthly SEO traffic performance reporting and ranking reports for all keywords targeted on the microsite(s).
Regardless of how many microsites are developed initially, many of the SEO best practices and strategies (i.e. content development, cross-linking, on-page optimization, etc) would be universally applicable to the entire ecosystem of microsites as a result of the initial engagement. SEO tactics such as optimized html/xml site maps, cross-linking tactics, content expansion strategies, and many other elements of the SEO process would be cross compatible with future SEO efforts as you expand your microsite development strategy.
Contact your Silverback Marketing representative today to learn more about our Microsite Development Services or visit our portfolio to see examples of our work.
Learn more about Silverback Marketing’s Web Design & Development Services:
Request a Quote