Web Content Writing
The whole “Content is King” mantra has become a bit of a cliché on the Internet in recent years, but it’s done so for good reason. Many online marketers spend an inordinate amount of time and resources building remarkable websites featuring impeccable graphic design and powered by a cutting edge web technologies. However, far fewer place as much emphasis on the content they serve to site visitors.
As an Internet marketing firm whose bread and butter offering is SEO, Silverback Marketing is keenly aware of the value and impact that unique, compelling SEO content can have on site traffic and conversion. Naturally, all of the customized content we write for our customers is completely unique and is optimized to rank well in the search engines for applicable keywords.
Silverback Marketing offers a variety of web content writing services to its clients. Our skilled, diverse team of professional writers are dedicated to producing original content that will add to the overall quality of your website. Our goal is to create content that compels site visitors to take action, webmasters to link to your site, and search engines to reward you with highly relevant keyword rankings.
Like all skilled copywriters, we take the time to familiarize ourselves with your business and your industry to gain the context and insight we need to create quality content that will meet your business objectives. The time and energy we put into keyword and competitive research truly sets us apart from our competition.
Our Web Content Writing Services:
SEO Content Writing Services
General SEO content articles are created incorporating your keywords into articles to update your website’s content. Properly indexed and frequently updated, your site will be on its way to improving traffic. This type of content is an excellent option for those looking to update their website with new content quickly.
Researched and Referenced SEO Content Writing
Our researched and referenced SEO content writing services produce unique articles that incorporate relevant keywords and topics into industry related articles. Internal links to your website’s product and/or service level pages will be used to provide readers with a clear path to relevant sections of your website where conversion is most likely to occur.
SEO Content Writing for Category and Product/Service Pages
Publishing highly optimized custom category and product/service level pages is like having a highly skilled sales representative working with your site to educate potential customers about the benefits of your products and services. These pages will be tailored specifically to your products and/or services to meet the unique needs of your target market. Each of the product pages we create on your behalf will be constructed to facilitate conversion, generate organic search engine rankings for applicable keywords, and generate inbound links to products and service level pages.
Blog Management and Ghost Writing Services
Many companies make the mistake of simply publishing articles on their blogs. Successful blogs have a personality and a point of view that is consistent and progresses over time. At Silverback Marketing, we match a qualified writer to your blog to gain leadership and authority in your industry through educated conversation and building community. The writer researches the web for the hottest topics, writes and publishes an interesting post, and responds to readers’ comments. Our bloggers are experienced and understand what it takes to start and maintain long-term blogs that focus on the specific interests of your customers.
Press Release Writing and Distribution Services
Silverback Marketing provides Press Release Development and Distribution Services that can be purchased individually or as a package.
Press Release Development Services
A press release is a written communication designed to broadcast company developments, achievements, and newsworthy announcements. Silverback Marketing will work with your company to create press releases that meet the specific needs of your business. All of the press releases we create are optimized to maximize potential SEO benefits.
Press Release Distribution Services
Once the press release has been created and approved, Silverback Marketing will distribute your press release through a variety of different channels, including Google and Yahoo News. In total, Silverback Marketing will distribute your press release to over a quarter of a million outlets and networks using RSS feed technologies.
We also make sure you press release is accessible to the most industry specific organizations and publications. Over 25,000 journalists are associated with the distribution system and social media network. Based on the specifics of you press release, it will be sent to 10 target and 5 regional targets, ensuring that it is brought to the attention of the most applicable and industry-related networks.
Silverback Marketing does not use templated press releases, we are committed to producing only original and unique press releases on behalf of our clients.
Silverback Marketing’s Website Content Development Process:
- In order to communicate your goals, plans and benefits, we need to find out the details of what you’re offering, and understand your target market intimately. A preliminary meeting will take place to gather information on your product or service and to get a sense of the types of keywords that you plan to target via SEO. The more information we can acquire prior to beginning the content development process, the better.
- During the initial meeting we will present and review our copywriting questionnaire, which helps us get to the heart of your company and its products and services.
- After the preliminary meetings, we will perform comprehensive research on your competition and keywords that relate to the subject matter we will be basing the content on.
- A findings document will be provided complete with keyword research and recommendations for your review and approval.
- Next, we’ll submit edited draft versions of the content we’ve created to you for review and editorial input. You may suggest changes, additions or deletions as you see fit. It is during this stage in the process where it is appropriate to address potential changes in voice, style or content.
- Once we receive your feedback and revisions, we’ll make the changes, finalize the content pieces and deliver the finished product to you for implementation.
Custom Copywriting & SEO
- Consistently creating and publishing fresh, relevant and original content such as SEO-friendly articles and cornerstone product or category pages can help establish your websites authority with the search engines.
- Creating compelling, keyword-rich content is one of the cornerstones of SEO. Successful execution will ensure that your pages are established in search engines and increase the chances of attracting possible link partners.
- Links bring in more traffic; the more quality content on your website, the higher probability of attracting new links and traffic.
Contact your Silverback Marketing representative today to see how we can help you achieve your web content development initiatives, whatever they may be.